Working at No-Hassle Digital
Here at No-Hassle Digital, we are committed to bringing top performers on our team
and creating a friendly yet professional working environment.
We take our hiring very seriously and our process consists of several steps you will need to complete before the job is finally offered. This process is here to ensure you are a good fit for the role which means you will be happy with your work.
We want you if:
- You like learning new things and you prefer to learn theory and understand the concepts before taking action;
- You are well organized, conscientious and have an innate desire to do quality work;
- You have a solid, healthy level of ambition and you regularly look for ways to improve things;
- Your friends/coworkers think of you as someone who is always willing to help out. You enjoy working in a team where helping each other is something that goes without saying;
- You are a detail-oriented person who focuses closely on each project. If you sometimes think you have a bit of OCD, we’ll love you for that. 🙂
But not if:
- You are looking for a job where you’ll stay several months before moving on to the next one;
- It’s not possible for you to work from home for whatever reason;
- You are not able/willing to arrange reference calls with one or more of your previous employers;
- You are not able to effectively communicate in written English (speaking is not required). If you are not at the intermediate/advanced level you won’t be a good fit for any position;
- You are good with coming up with excuses for not getting the job done. 😉
Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Your typical day will consist of creating campaigns for new clients, managing existing accounts, creating reports and landing pages for clients and internal documents. You will be using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and productivity tools such as MS Office or Google Docs.
If we find that you are a good match for this role, you will be given thorough training as well as documentation and procedures for different types of tasks that will help you to effectively deliver quality results.
You will be communicating with our clients from the US, UK, and Australia and that’s why we really need you to have a good command of written English.
If you like analyzing data, figuring things out, solving problems, or if you frequently find yourself exploring different options in MS Excel you will most probably be a good match for this position.
We strongly believe in creating procedures for everything we do because it ensures that we keep quality levels consistent. You’ll be using existing procedures and documents in your daily work as well as creating new ones whenever needed.
Note: This is an entry-level job position for which no previous experience in this field is required. You will be assessed mainly on your personal characteristics and competencies. However, any experience with digital marketing, especially Google Ads or Facebook Ads, data analysis, ad copywriting or WordPress is a huge plus.
Your job is to help us with non-technical administrative tasks that take up a lot of our time and also to help us get organized better. For this role we’d really like to find someone who loves quality, who is detail-oriented and well organized.
Some of the things you’ll be doing in this role are:
- Online research and finding potential clients and their contacts
- Organization, maintenance, and update of internal documentation
- Creating new documents for different activities
- Different kinds of reporting for our clients
We work from home and everything is done online so there won’t be any “wait in line for 3 hours to pay our bills” type of tasks. That’s why working knowledge of MS Word/Excel and Google Docs/Spreadsheets is absolutely critical as well as general computer skills. Knowledge of any image editing software or WordPress is a plus.
If you are detail-oriented, believe in procedures, believe that repetitive tasks done with precision are the foundation of quality you will most probably be a good match for this role.
However, if you are someone who frequently forgets things and who’s constantly 10 mins late for meetings you probably won’t be a good match.
We believe that the main benefit will be very thorough training you’ll go through. In as little as 6-12 months, we’ll make you an internet marketing expert.
You’ll join a team of great people who are always willing to share their knowledge and help each other out.
- Send your CV to jobs (at) nohassledigital.com with the following subject “Your Name – Position” (for example “Petar Petrovic – Marketing Analyst”) and we will get back to you with the details in a day or two.
- Write why you think you’re a good fit for this position.
- If you are recommended by someone please write their name.
Tips for actually getting the job
- Follow the instructions at the end of the job advertisement. Not doing this will greatly reduce the chances of getting a reply.
- Make a reasonable effort to understand what we’re actually doing at least generally. It will help you understand if you’re the right person for the job or not.